SRM University Reviews and Rating 2018
B.tech Robotics and Automation
Established – 1985 ( 32 Years )
SRM University NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
MHRD Ranking 2017 – 55
SRM University Library Review 2018
SRM University has an excellent library for the benefit of students, faculties and researchers. As one of the best established libraries according to International Standards, the University Library has a large collection of books covering various branches of Engineering and Technology, Medical and Health Sciences and Science and Humanities and its related fields.
Eligibility for B.Tech Programs (Duration : 4 years)
(a) Nationality and Age
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
- Note: NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE (UG) must apply under International student category only.
- Should have attained the age of 16 + on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held (source).
(b) Qualifying Examination:
All B.Tech programmes :
- For Kattankulathur campus : Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM
- For Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR, Delhi campuses : Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in any International schools within India
B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- For Kattankulathur campus : Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM / PCB
- For NCR, Delhi campus : Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India
Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including appearance for improvement will be considered for admission
(c) SRMJEEE (UG) 2018
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs and also relevant programs in Health Sciences (UG).
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic engineering programs and also for relevant programs in Health Sciences
Top-ranking students need not go beyond the campus in search of a career, for industry representatives visit the campus to recruit students finishing their degrees. The campus placement center provides additional support for securing sound employment with such companies as L&T, Technip, Foster-Wheeler, Bechtel and Gammon, Intel, Texas Instruments, Infosys, TCS, Keane, Mindtree, Wipro, Cognizant Technologies, Tata Elxsi, IBM, TCS, Sathyam, Microsoft to name a few.
- The SRMJEEE 2018 cut-off will be released on the official website of SRM University after the result.
No. of students per staff
16: 1 Ratio
Student Ratio of Females to Males
25: 75 Ratio
SRM University Robotics and Automation Fees Structure 2018
SRM University Robotics and Automation - General Fees Structure
|B.Tech – Robotics and Automation||1,50,000/- p.a.|
SRM University Robotics and Automation - International Students Fees Structure
Annual Tuition fees in USD-9000
SRM University In Numbers
SRM University General Enquiry Form
SRM University Chennai Robotics and Automation Review 2018
- Faculty - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Facilities - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Life - 9.0/109.0/10
- Hostel & Food - 9.0/109.0/10
- Exposure - 8.5/108.5/10
- Sports - 8.5/108.5/10
- Placements - 10/1010/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 8.5/108.5/10