VIT University Vellore Reviews & Ratings 2018
Established – 1962 ( 55 Years )
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Library Review 2018
The Library began its existence in 1962. The library with its modern collection knowledge resources and innovative information services fills an essential role for students, faculty and the surrounding community in their intellectual pursuits. It is a centralized Air Conditioned fully automated library predominantly related to Engineering, Technology, Management and allied subjects. The collection comprises of 127554 volumes of Books with 33160 Titles and 53 National printed Magazines. The Library subscribes to about 8640 full text E-journals from ASCE, ASME,IEL Online (IEEE Journals, Standards and Conf. Proceedings), Springer Link, Taylor & Francis, Elsevier Science Direct, Proquest (Management and Eng.).The E-Books Subscription package includes around 22129 from Taylor & Francis-CRC Netbase & Springer Link & McGrawhill Education. In addition, there are 3720 Bound volumes of journals, 4404 CD’s &DVD’s, 75 Video Cassettes & 1421 IS Standards. All the operations of the Library are automated using Libsys 7 (Release 3.0) software.
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Hostels Review 2018
- Well-appointed rooms for single/double/triple occupancy with attached/common bath rooms with hot water.
- Two spacious halls for comfortable dining.
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and special dinner is provided by the mess comprising of both North and South Indian food items. The Mess Committee made up of student representatives from different parts of the country decide the mess menu on cost sharing.
- Eight heavy duty washing machines in the old block provide for free laundry services.
- Ironing of clothes at subsidized rates.
- Large recreation halls equipped with LED TV’s, newspapers and magazines in each of the three hostel blocks.
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- Availability of light refreshments from the canteen up to 12 midnight.
- Health center with a senior doctor for consultation and treatment available from Monday to Saturday between 5 pm and 7 pm. Medicines are supplied free of cost.
- Round the clock security to all blocks. Additional security at blocks occupied by freshers.
- RO drinking water from the in-house plant.
- Guest rooms for visitors which are charged according to availability.
- Cabled/ Wi-Fi internet provided at nominal charges.
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology UG Courses Review 2018
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology PG Courses Review 2018
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology In Numbers
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Enquiry Form
M.S. RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE REVIEW 2018
- Faculty - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Facilities - 9.2/109.2/10
- Campus Life - 9.0/109.0/10
- Hostel & Food - 8.5/108.5/10
- Exposure - 8.6/108.6/10
- Sports - 9.0/109.0/10
- Placements - 8.6/108.6/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 9.0/109.0/10
M.S. RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE
The school’s commitment is to prepare people to make a difference.
To create an environment that shall foster the growth of intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals, who shall contribute to the growth of the society by adopting core values of learning exploration, rationality and enterprise.
To contribute effectively by developing a sustainable technical education system to meet the changing technological needs incorporating relevant social concerns and to build an environment to create and propagate innovative designs and technologies.