Katuri Medical College Guntur Reviews & Ratings 2018
Established – 2002 ( 15 Years )
Katuri Medical College NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Recognized by MCI
Katuri Medical College Library Review 2018
- KMCH has a well-maintained library where a large collection of texts and reference books and Indian and foreign journals in every branch of medicine are at the disposal of the students and staff along with newspapers and magazines.
- 15,226 books and journals have been entered in the library till May 2014. The library space is 3,300 Sq.m. With two reading rooms the seating capacity of 200 each for Under Graduate students.
- Separate reading rooms are provided for Post Graduate Students and Faculty. This place inculcates the habit of regular reading and reference making to unobtrusive readers. Video CD and other modern aids add to the techniques of dissemination of Medicine.
- The college library works from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Reading Room facilities provided round the clock. Computers with internet facility in the Library help to contact international institutions, events and keep in touch with the developments in various branches of medicine and also to access journals through N.T.R.MEDNET consortium.
Katuri Medical College Hostels Review 2018
- Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. Essential furniture such as a bed, study table, chair and cupboard is provided for each student.
- A hostel is a place where the students mingle with all cultures with simultaneous advancement in their academics, character and career. Hostels are equipped with the well maintained reading room, Recreation Room and Indoor Game Facility.
- Water coolers with water source from Reverse Osmosis Treatment plants are installed on all floors of both the hostels. College authorities have ensured complete safety and security inside the hostels. Students get an opportunity to meet people of varied nature and a feeling of friendship and oneness prevails all over.
Katuri Medical College UG Courses Review 2018
Katuri Medical College PG Courses Review 2018
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/R
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
Katuri Medical College In Numbers
Katuri Medical College Enquiry Form
KATURI MEDICAL COLLEGE GUNTUR REVIEW 2018
- Faculty - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Facilities - 8.9/108.9/10
- Campus Life - 9.1/109.1/10
- Hostel & Food - 8.8/108.8/10
- Exposure - 9.2/109.2/10
- Sports - 9.1/109.1/10
- Patients - 8.7/108.7/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 9.3/109.3/10
KATURI MEDICAL COLLEGE GUNTUR
Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur was established in 1997. The college is the latest avenue in medical advancements where young enthusiastic minds are blessed taught with the science, art and knowledge of medicine. Katuri Medical College & Hospital is built on empirical values and pragmatic approach of dedication and commitment to excellence has been adopted right from the first step itself.