KL University Guntur Reviews & Ratings 2018
Established – 1980 ( 37 Years )
Kl University NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
KL University Library Review 2018
The Central Library of KLEF holds a large number of materials to serve the whole KLEF community. It holds materials relevant to the Engineering, Science & Humanities courses offered by the KLEF, and includes Agricultural Engineering, Pharmacy, Law and specialist books and journals.The library system contains more than one lakh and fifty thousand books, and five hundred hard copy of periodicals on all subjects related to the teaching and research interests of the KLEF staff and students. The library has over 21,300 electronic journal titles, academic databases and about 30 lakhs eBooks which includes World E-Books Collection. Access is available on campus on student computers and remotely.
KL University Hostels Review 2018
- KLEF has separate hostels for girls and boys with well furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies and research.
- A state of the art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided for all the hostels.
- Generators have been provided as power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to their tastes.
- Teaching staff will have to address academic and personal problems of the students.
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also available.
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
KL University UG Courses Review 2018
KL University PG Courses Review 2018
KL University In Numbers
KL University Enquiry Form
Kl University Guntur
- Faculty - 7.6/107.6/10
- Campus Facilities - 7.8/107.8/10
- Campus Life - 7.9/107.9/10
- Hostel & Food - 8.0/108.0/10
- Exposure - 7.9/107.9/10
- Sports - 7.6/107.6/10
- Placements - 8.9/108.9/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 7.6/107.6/10
Kl University Guntur
K L University is situated in a spacious 50-acre campus on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city. Built within a rural setting of lush green fields, the Institute is a virtual paradise of pristine nature and idyllic beauty. The campus has been aptly named “Green Fields” and the splendid avenue of trees and gardens bear testimony to importance of ecology and environment. The campus ambiance is most befitting for scholastic pursuits. The Institute has a built up area of around 10,00,000 sq. ft. and has over 84 laboratories.