Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Reviews & Ratings 2018
Established – 1979 ( 38 Years )
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Library Review 2018
- The Central Library serves the reference and study needs of students in the campus. Its 1,30,000 volumes represent a good and well-researched collection of top quality books. Technical journals of a wide range and from all parts of the world are well stocked with early back reference indexing facility. The library annex is more modern and ensures new features adding more space and ambience. Computers with hi-speed internet facilities and photocopying facilities make up for good add-on features in the library complex that is manned by professionally qualified librarians.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Hostels Review 2018
Separate hostels for boys & girls with all recreational facilities like gymnasium,TV,Reading Hall , Indoor & Out-Door Game facilities.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering UG Courses Review 2018
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering PG Courses Review 2018
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering In Numbers
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Enquiry Form
DAYANAND SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING REVIEW 2018
- Faculty - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Facilities - 9.0/109.0/10
- Campus Life - 9.0/109.0/10
- Hostel & Food - 9.0/109.0/10
- Exposure - 9.0/109.0/10
- Sports - 9.0/109.0/10
- Placements - 9.0/109.0/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 9.0/109.0/10
DAYANAND SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of engineering branches having 16 Under Graduate courses & 17 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 21 Research Centres in different branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.