Amrita University Coimbatore
Established – 1994 ( 23 Years )
Amrita University NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
MHRD Ranking 2017 – 09
Amrita University Library Review 2018
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Central Library is a valuable partner in user’s pursuit towards excellence in learning and research. Our value lies in the valuable information resources, services and facilities that we provide to all users. The Central library has a carpet area of 81,000 sq feet. The library has been automated by the Libsys software. We have the open access system. We have a wide range of library materials that cater to various learning resources of 58103 books, 377 Periodicals, 3000+ online e-resources like e-journals, e-books, conference proceedings, e-databases and standards, 2650 Project reports, 7086 back-volumes, 4781 CD/DVDs resources and 14 Daily News Papers.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will get eligible for admission to the first year of 4 year B.Tech. Programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in the Entrance Examination. Here is the eligibility criteria for the AEEE 2018:
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after the 1st July 1997.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Minimum eligibility for management quota is 80% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
B. Tech. Placements at Amrita have always been excellent. B. Tech. students who are eligible and opt for B. Tech. placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers.
Some highlights of the B. Tech. placements so far:
- Over 200 companies visits the campus.
- Dream option available for placed students to go for higher packages / better job profiles.
- Large Number of Companies offering more than Rs. 10 Lakhs per Annum.
- Highest CTC offered for the current batch is Rs. 25.16 Lakhs per annum.
Placements at Amrita have always been excellent. Be it Engineering or Arts and Sciences, students who are eligible and opt for placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers by the end of their course.
Some highlights of the placements have been:
- Consistent, near-100% placements in the past for Engineering and above 75% for the others.
- Dream option available for placed students to go for higher packages and better job profiles.
- Highest packages consistently in double figures in lakhs p.a. for the last several years.
- Placement statistics for the year 2012-2013 are given below:
Percentage of Students Placed: 99.23 No. of Companies Visited: 80 Average Salary (Lakhs / year): 3.62 Maximum Salary (Lakhs / year): 13.84 Highest Salary Paid by: Amazon
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release the AEEE 2018 cutoff for different branches which are offered at its campuses. The AEEE cutoff 2018 will be different for all categories. The AEEE 2018 cutoff will comprise of the closing ranks, which will be determined on the basis of the total number of seats that are being offered and the scores of the candidate. The other parameters which are taken into account while determining the cutoff for the AEEE 2018 include the difficulty level of the entrance exam and the trend of the past years AEEE 2018 cutoff. If the candidates fail to make it to the AEEE cutoff 2018, which is the minimum marks that they need to score, then they will not be eligible for admission in any of the three campuses. The cutoff for AEEE 2018 will be different for each category in each of the campuses.
Factors determining the AEEE 2018 cutoff
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham takes into account certain factors while determining the AEEE cutoff 2018. Some of the parameters which are taken into account while determining the AEEE 2018 cutoff are given below:
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam
- Difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of seats available in different branches
- Past years trend of cutoff for AEEE 2018
No. of students per staff
18: 1 Ratio
Student Ratio of Females to Males
25: 75 Ratio
Amrita University Coimbatore Civil Fees Structure 2018
Amrita University Coimbatore Civil - General Fees Structure
Scholarship Scholarship Seats Fees
90% 51 30,000
75% 51 75,000
50% 102 1,50,000
Fee for remaining seats: 663 Seats 3,00,000
Fees is to be paid annually
Scholarship is awarded in the rank order
Hostel Fee Structure
| Room Rent + Establishment Charges|
Amrita University Coimbatore Civil - International Students Fees Structure
Amrita University In Numbers
Amrita University Coimbatore Civil General Enquiry Form
Amrita University Coimabtore Civil Review 2018
- Faculty - 10/1010/10
- Labs - 10/1010/10
- Placements - 10/1010/10
- Mous With Abroad Universities - 10/1010/10
- Intake - 10/1010/10
- Campus Life - 10/1010/10