Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture Reviews & Ratings 2018
Established – 2009 ( 08 Years )
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture NAAC Grade & MHRD Ranking
Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture Library Review 2018
- Acharya NRV School of Architecture, [ANRVSA] Bangalore has a state-of-the-art library which helps the students in their learning process.
- The library also has varieties of digital resources which can be utilized by the students.
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture Hostels Review 2018
- The hostel at Acharya NRV School of Architecture, [ANRVSA] Bangalore has a hostel with beautiful landscaped gardens to make students feel homely.Separate hostels for boys & girls with all recreational facilities like gymnasium,TV,Reading Hall , Indoor & Out-Door Game facilities.
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture UG Courses Review 2018
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture PG Courses Review 2018
Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture In Numbers
Acharya's NRV School of Architecture Enquiry Form
ACHARYA'S NRV SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE BANGALORE REVIEW 2018
- Faculty - 10/1010/10
- Campus Facilities - 10/1010/10
- Campus Life - 9.8/109.8/10
- Hostel & Food - 9.6/109.6/10
- Exposure - 10/1010/10
- Sports - 10/1010/10
- Placements - 10/1010/10
- Events and Campus Fest - 10/1010/10
ACHARYA'S NRV SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE BANGALORE
WE IN “Acharya NRV School of Architecture” BELIEVE THAT The essence of Architectural Education is to train the students to design the Built-environment to be in harmony with the natural environment. We ensure that they are responsible citizens and strive towards the preservation of Bio-diversity and heritage. We make sure that they are eco-conscious and strive towards maintaining the eco – balance and conservation of energy in all our design endeavours and strive towards the goal of sustainable and inclusive development through use of Cost effective and eco-friendly building technology. We strive towards the all round growth of the students in terms of their social awareness, design capability and sensitivity to nature and the eco-system.”